Camp Erin 2017: July 28th - 30th
Camp Erin is a free, weekend grief camp designed for children ages 6-17 who have experienced the death of a family member or friend. Our 2 days and 2 nights at camp are filled with traditional fun camp activities combined with grief education and emotional support—facilitated by grief professionals and trained volunteers.
Camp Erin 2017: July 28th - 30th.
Applications for 2017 Camp Erin are now closed.
Other Camp Erin locations are still accepting applications for 2017. Please visit The Moyer Foundation website for more information.
Northern California Camp Erin Information
- Hospice by the Bay: (415) 230-6310 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospice of Santa Cruz: (831) 430-3000 | email@example.com
- Community Hospice (Modesto): (209) 578-6303 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Moyer Foundation
- The Taylor Family Foundation
- The Beth Longwell Foundation
- Tim Griffith Foundation
- Intero Foundation
Individual, corporate and foundation sponsorship opportunities for in-kind donations and underwriting are available; contact Kara at (650) 321-5272 or make a donation online.
Want to volunteer as a Camp Erin Grief Group Facilitator or Cabin Buddy? All Kara Camp Erin volunteers must complete the Kara training. For more information on volunteering click here